Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2016


Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2016 is conducted by The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna once in a year. Every year, approx 30 lakhs candidates appear for class 10th and 12th examination. It is one of the largest boards in India. This year to it is expected that the board is to be conducted in the month of February/ March. Students those who have applied for the examination can download their hall ticket from the official website www.biharboard.bih.nic.in. Time table is always announced by the Bihar board one month before exam which will help the students to prepare for the exams. The duration of the exam is from 9.45 am to 1.00 pm morning batch and afternoon batch from 1.00pm to 5.00pm.  Bihar board will announce the result of 12th and it is expected to be in the month of April, 2016. Students can get the complete details about the exam schedule in the following table:


Advertisements


BSEB Board Class 12th Data Sheet 2016

1st Sitting 09:45 A.M to 01:00 P.M 2nd Sitting 01:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M.
Day Date Subject Code Subject Code
Wednesday 18-Feb-15 Biology I.Sc. Philosophy I.A.
Entrepreneurship I.Com. R.B. Hindi Vocational Course
Thursday 19-Feb-15 Language Subjects I.A. Computer Science I.A. I.Sc. & I.Com.


Multi Media & Web Tech. I.A. I.Sc. & I.Com.


Foundation Courses Vocational Course
Friday 20-Feb-15 Physies I.Sc. History I.A.
Yoga & Physical Education I.A. English Vocational Course
Tuesday 24-Feb-15 N.R.B. & M.B. I.A. Accountancy I.Com
Vocational Trade-I Vocational Course
Wednesday 25-Feb-15 Chemistry I.Sc. Political Science I.A.
Vocational Trade-II Vocational Course
Thursday 26-Feb-15 Music I.A. Business Studies I.Com
Geography I.A.
Friday 27-Feb-15 Language Subjects I.Sc. & I.Com Psychology I.A.
Vocational Trade-III Vocational Course
Saturday 28-Feb-15 N.R.B. & M.B. I.Sc. & I.Com Sociology I.A.
Related Subjects Vocational Course
Monday 2-Mar-15 Mathematies I.Sc. & I.Com Economics I.A.
Tuesday 3-Mar-15 Home Science I.A. X



Advertisements
Disclaimer - The above dates are tentative. Kindly wait for the official announcement made by Bihar HSC Board.


Categories:

Facebook Comments