UPCMET 2016 is an acronym for Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test, it is an entrance level examination for all the students who wants admission in Non-Minority Unaided Colleges in UP. It is a state level exam; all the students who have appeared for 12th are eligible. Usually the exam is conducted in the month of May; those who are interested can apply for it as application starts from the month of November. There are in total 8 colleges in Uttar Pradesh that accepts score UPCMET, admission in the college would be on merit basis.
|UPCMET 2016 Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||UPCMET 2016|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association|
|Exam Stream||Medical Exam|
UPCMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
UPCMET 2016 has some norms that are mentioned and are suppose to be fulfilled by aspirants. All the condition that an aspirants should full-fill are mentioned below:
- A candidate should be an Indian Citizen with 17 years of age or more
- A candidate should have appeared 12th standard in Science Stream or with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Score of a candidate should be minimum 50% and 40% for SC/ST.
UPCMET 2016 Application Form
UPCMET is an entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May but registration for the same begins in the month of November. We have mentioned the registration process below:
- Applicant can apply online or offline as per their convenience.
- Applicant who choose online method will input all the details and pay the fees online and then take a hard copy of same.
- Applicant who wants to fill offline will first download the application form and then fill it completely and send it along with the application fees to the address mentioned below:
Demand Draft for 1000 INR is to be paid and all the documents are to be send on the address mentioned below:
UPCMET 2015, First Floor, Anand
Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001.
UPCMET 2016 Syllabus
UPCMET 2016 has following subjects included in syllabus:
UPCMET 2016 Exam Pattern
UPCMET 2016 paper would be conducted in the month of May, all applicants who are applying might be aware of its syllabus and pattern. It is mentioned below in full details in point format so that you find it easy to understand.
- Exam would be divide in 2 papers
Paper – I - Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences
Paper – II – General English
- Paper I is divided in 2 parts Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences.
- Every right answer will fetch 1 mark and every wrong answer will lead to ¼ marks deduction.
- Paper 1 for 200 marks and Paper 2 for 50 marks.
- Paper 2 is just for qualifying and testing foundation and use of language.
Note: Minimum 50% in exam for passing and it is 40% for SC/ST.
Paper I Description
|Section – A (Physical Science)|
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions|
|Section – B (Biological Science)|
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions|
Paper II Description
|Paper – II – General English (Qualifying Paper)|
|General English||50 Questions|
UPCMET 2016 Exam Dates
|UPCMET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UPCMET 2016 Application form Starts||November, 2015
|Due date to submit the application form||May, 2016|
|UPCMET 2016 Exam Held on||May, 2016|
|UPCMET 2016 official Result Declaration||June, 2016|
|UPCMET 2016 Counseling||After July, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any
List of colleges offering UPCMET 2016
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
- Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Kanpur
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur
- Sharda University School of Medical Science & Research, Greater Noida
- Muzaffar Nagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar, MMC,
- Rohilkhand medical College, Bareilly (RMC),
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)
VISIT REGULARLY AND GET ALL THE LATEST UPDATES ONLY ON EXACTHUB………….
DNB CET 2016 stands for Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test; it is a medical entrance test for admission in PG Courses of all NBE affiliated college. DNB CET is conducted twice in a year, all those applicant who wants PG admission in specialty courses can apply for it. DNB CET is a “Multiple Choice Exam” for 200 marks; it will be conducted online. Applicants are given choice for choosing their center and slot for appearing exam. Examination is conducted in January and July but a student can apply only once in examination, no second chance. It is PG-Level exam conducted at “All India Level” by NBE, New Delhi.
|DNB CET 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||DNB CET|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Education New Delhi|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Examination|
DNB CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
DNB CET 2016 has some sorts of rule or in other word you can say criteria for applying. As per NBE all the criteria are very much important, students should read all the criteria and understand because application would be cancel at point of time if you are not eligible as per NBE, New Delhi
- Applicant who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- An applicant should be register with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary
- Provisional registration certificate of MBBS is issued by MCI and should have completed one year of internship on or before January 31, 2016 (for January Session) and July 31, 2016 (for July Session) are eligible for DNB CET 2016 exam
- Applicant already perceiving DNB CET is ineligible.
DNB CET Application Form 2016
DNB CET 2016 is conducted twice and here application is stated for January Exam. All those applicants who have read eligibility criteria and are eligible should follow the structure as given below.
Application will start for October 2015.
- Applicant should visit official website click on online registration for DNB CET 2016
- At the very first you are suppose to pay fees and note the fees voucher no.
- Application Fees is 4500 INR (subject to change)
- Now you are suppose to enter Fees Voucher no to generate application form
- When form will appear students should fill all the necessary upload photograph and signature
- Finally you will get an application ready you are supposed to save it for future reference.
DNB CET 2016 Syllabus
Syllabus for DNB CET 2016 is given below it is as per National Board of Education New Delhi. All main subjects that are covered by DNB CET are mentioned below
- Forensic Medicine
- SPM, Statistics And Biomedical Research
- General Medicine
- Dermatology & STD
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
DNB CET Exam Pattern
DNB CET 2016 is “Computer-Based-Examination” conducted twice but an applicant can appear only once in a year. Examination is for 300 multiple choice questions where students are suppose to attain all the questions. Exam is conducted in 2 different sessions one in morning and other in after noon, student have choice either he can attend morning or afternoon (as filled in application form).
No Negative Marking for DNB CET 2016.
DNB CET 2016 Exam Dates
|DNB CET 2016 Exam Events||Event Dates|
|Notification of DNB CET 2016||September, 2015
|Online Registration for DNB CET 2016||September – October, 2015|
|DNB CET 2016 Exam Date||November, 2015|
|Declaration of DNB CET 2016 Results||January, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any
ALL THE BEST!!!
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT 2016) is an all India level management entrance test and was started with the felt-need to have a single unified test for admissions in the state of Karnataka into professional courses viz MBA, PGDM and MCA. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA) was established in order to provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to post graduate professional courses.
|KMAT 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||KMAT|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Exam Stream||Management Aptitude Test|
KMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The KMAT 2016 eligibility Criteria Entry into the courses is strictly followed as per UGC guidelines.
Candidates who wish to apply for this course should ensure that they have a bachelor’s degree scoring a minimum of 50%marks. The candidates should have taken Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2016 Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus consists of the following subjects:
|Maths||Numbers, Algebra, Time and Distance, Probability, Percentage, Profit and Loss.|
|Logical||Coding and Decoding, Data Interpretation, Analogies, Dot Situation.|
|Aptitude||Management Questions and basic computer awareness questions|
|Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, preposition, tenses, essay writing etc.|
KMAT 2016 Exam Dates
|KMAT 2016 Application starting date||2nd week of May, 2016
|KMAT 2016 Application last date||2nd week of July, 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Hall Ticket||Mid July, 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Exam Date||July, 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Results||August, 2016|
KMAT 2016 Paper pattern
The KMAT 2016 exam consists of mostly objective type questions and contains different papers for MBA and MCA. The MBA paper consists of 120 questions 40 each from language comprehension, mathematical skills and basic aptitude. The MBA and MCA combined paper consists of 160 questions overall which is inclusive of 40 questions each of language skills, Mathematical skills, Basic aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
KMAT 2016 Application Form
- Those candidates who wish to apply have to first visit the official website in order to fill in the KMAT 2016 application form.
- The candidate has to fill in their name as it appears on the school leaving certificate.
- The candidate has to ensure to tick in the appropriate nativity.
- The candidate then needs to select their preferred test center city from the list and choose carefully as once selected there won’t be any changes.
- The candidate has to select the appropriate gender and the test for which your applying
- The candidate needs to provide date of birth, stream, address etc.
- The candidate should make a DD in favour of “KMAT and the year” that should be payable at Bangalore. Those candidates who are applying either for MBA or MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs.600/- and those who want to take up both MBA and MCA test will have to register for each test separately and two separate Hall tickets will be issued.
- The candidates have to make a photocopy of the application form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
Mudra Institute of communications Ahmedabad Admission Test (MICAT 2016) is an entrance test to its Post graduate Diploma in Management –Communications (PGDM-C) and has set a remarkable niche for itself since the time of its inception in 1994. The course is equivalent to an MBA and has evolved into one of the pre3mier programmes in the country and is endorsed by 100% campus placements with the best corporate houses in India and abroad as well This programmes has been approved by the AICTE and the AIU which thusly sets it at par with an MBA degree . It is considered to be one of the premier institutes in strategic Marketing and Communication.
|MICAT 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Mudra Institute of communications Ahmedabad Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||MICAT 2016|
|Exam Stream||Management Aptitude Test|
MICAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who aspires to take admission into the PGDM-C programme must possess a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3)or any equivalent qualification in any discipline that is recognized by the AIU. Those candidates who are currently appearing for the final examination towards a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply for MICAT. The candidates have to apply to MICA with their scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
- Those candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for expressing, assessing or conceiving ideas that will move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
MICAT 2016 Application Form
Candidates who are interested have to visit the official website www.mica.ac.in.in order to apply. The candidate has to register themselves with the help of creation of user ID and password.
The filling of the application is a very simple 3 step process
- STEP 01:REGISTER
- STEP 02: PAYMENT
- STEP 03: REVIEW
MICAT 2016 Paper pattern
The MICAT 2016 paper pattern is quite unique as it’s both subjective as well as objective in nature. It consists of Psychometric Test, essay writing, story writing alongwith sections likeQualitative ability verbal ability etc. MICAT is conducted in a paper pencil mode and is divided into 2 sectionswhich are further segregated into various parts. The section 1 is of subjective time and consists of 4 descriptive questions on writing arguments, story writing and essay writing. The section 2 is divided into 3 parts namely psychometric test, reasoning and verbal ability and lastly general knowledge. The duration is 125 mins or 2hrs and 5 mins. The duration of paper 1 is 35 mins and that of paper 2 is 90 mins. The psychometric test includes 30 statements, reasoning and verbal ability consists of 35 questions and the general knowledge consists of 25 questions. Thus the total numbers of questions are 94. The total marks of the MICAT paper won’t be declared. There is no negative marking for paper 1 and section 1 of paper 2 but there is a 25% negative marking in section 2 and section 3 of paper 2 in case of wrong answers.
MICAT 2016 Selection process
The selection process takes place in 2 stages.
Stage 1: During stage 1 all the candidates who have applied to MICA with their scores of CAT/XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ATMA/GMAT etc. will be called for MICAT irrespective of their score. The MICAT is designed to access analytical ability, verbal ability, logical reasoning, divergent thinking, written communication skills and general awareness about the communications industry.
Stage 2: The second stage happens after the candidates have cleared stage 1 and consists of Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). Based on their MICAT performance the candidates will be shortlisted for this stage to MICA Ahmedabad.
MICAT 2016 Exam Dates
|E V E N T||D A T E|
|MICAT 2016 Registration Opens||August 2015
|MICAT 2016 Registration Closes||January 2016|
|Issue of MICAT Call Letters||February, 2016|
|MICAT 2016 Test Date||February / March 2016|
|GE & PI||March / April, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||April/May, 2016|
|Orientation Programme||June, 2016|
|Session Begins||June/July, 2016|
Note: Dates areas per previous year
MICAT 2016 Contact details
Shela, Ahmedabad - 380 058
Phone: +91 2717 308250
Fax: +91 2717 308349
Ta Pai Management Institute (TAPMI 2016) Manipal is one of the leading management institutes in India and is renowned for its academics. It also has a great faculty student interaction and is one of the sought after institutes. They are also known for the conduction of TAT (TAPMI Admission Test) for admission into its PGDM programs. They have a 2 stage process for the admission of candidates into their programs.The first stage is having a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/MAT scores as they are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for admission into their PGDM programs. Following which the second stage involves a group discussion (GD) and personal interviews (PI) with the CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, MAT or TAT score acting as the base. The centers for GD/PI conduction will be Manipal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
|TAPMI 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||TAPMI Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||TAT|
|Conducting Authority||Ta Pai Management Institute, Manipal|
|Exam Stream||Management Aptitude Test|
TAPMI 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for this exam has to be a graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline that is recognized by AIU with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. This also applies to all the candidates possessing professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountant, Cost Accounting and Company Secretary. Those candidates who are appearing for final year degree examination can also apply but if these candidates do get selected they have to produce proof of completion of graduation by the time they join the PGDM Programmes and will be required to submit the mark-lists and other testimonials within the stipulated date. The candidate also needs to ensure that they have valid CAT, XAT GMAT scores.
TAPMI 2016 Exam Pattern
The TAT paper usually consists of a total of 150 objective type questions under 4 different sections namely English/Verbal Ability, Quantitative Techniques, Logic and Data Interpretation and Understanding EU. The breakup of each section is 40 objective type questions from English/Verbal Ability, 40 objective type questions from Quantitative Techniques, 40 objective questions from logic and Data interpretation 30 objective type questions from understanding EU. The test duration is 150 mins.
TAPMI 2016 Fee Structure
Those candidates who are interested can apply online via the official website www.tapmi.edu.in/ and they can make the payment online via Credit/Debit card or via Net Banking. The candidates can avail the Handbook of information on payment of rs.1500/- (there is an early birder discount of rs 300/-) at the branches of Axis bank, IMS Learning Resources, Career Launcher, TIME, Career Forum, Erudite etc. and each handbook contains a coded payment voucher and when the candidate gats hold of the voucher then they can assess the online application.
TAPMI 2016 Application Form
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website to fill up the form. They are advised to read all instructions carefully and fill in all the mandatory fields and leave no blanks. After the filling and submission of the form the candidates can avail it for further amendments.
- The candidates have to appear for any of the entrance tests such as CAT, XAT, GMAT and submit the details along with the registration numbers on the application form
- While filling in the details the candidates must ensure that they indicate their CAT/ XAT/ GTMAT/ MAT registration numbers as given on their registration card and upload the passport sized photograph in jpg/pdf format and it should not exceed over 1MB in size.
- Those candidates who are using GMAT tests are required to submit their score cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in jpg/pdf format and should not exceed 500kb in size.
- Do ensure that all the applicatins have to be submitted online itself and interim inquiries on admission styatus of individual candidates wont be entertained.
- If there are any queries the candidate can visit www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/faq/
- The admission process wouls us e the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT for assessment along with other selection parameters. The applicant can submit an application form for PGDM on payment of rs. 1500/- for a single program, rs 2500/- for any 2 programs and rs 3500/- for all three programs. NRI candidates may pay rs 3100/- or USD 50 for single program, rs 4500/- or USD 75 for any 2 programs and rs 6000/- or USD 100 for all 3 programs.
- Do note that the candidate can only apply for a single program using the prospectus/voucher that’s purchases from coaching centers and for the application for over one program the candidates can make use of credit/debit cards and apply online.
- Any disputes regarding the admissions is under the jurisdiction of Udupi only and the application fee is non refundable.
TAPMI 2016 Contact Details
P.B. No:9, Manipal-576104, Karnataka.
KIITEE 2016 - The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University Bhubaneshwar usually conducts a common exam for entrance and admission into their undergraduate courses of engineering, medicine, nursing, law and business administration called as KIITEE. Those candidates who have completed class 12 in a relevant stream are considered eligible to apply for KIITEE and will have to first attempt an entrance exam in order to be eligible for the admission procedure.
|KIITEE 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University|
|Commonly known as||KIITEE Management|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University Bhubaneshwar|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Test|
KIITEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for this particular examination have to first ensure that they possess a graduate degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), holding a minimum of 15 years of education (10+2+3) and scoring a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. If the concerned university or institution does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage scores would be calculated by the division of the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. Those candidates who are currently in the final year and are expected to complete all the requirements before end of June can also apply.
KIITEE 2016 Paper Pattern
The KIITEE examination is an objective type multiple choice tests that is computer based. The duration of the examination is 2 and half hours and the language of the questions will be in English. Three marks (+3) will be rewarded for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response (-1) and zero (0) for no response. Specific details are enumerated below.
|Issues of Social Concern||20|
KIITEE 2016 Application Form
Application by hand
The KIITEE Management application form and prospectus will be made available on the payment of 1250/- INR as application fee in cash or a DD of the same drawn in the favour of “KIIT School of Management” payable at Bhubaneshwar from the following sources.
- Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Application via post
Interested candidates can also avail of the KIITEE Management application form and prospectus via post by sending a demand draft of the afore mentioned amount and details to
The Chairperson (Admissions),
KIIT School of Management,
Interested candidates can also apply offline by downloading the KIITEE Management application form from the website and make a pay order or DD of the afore mentioned amount and details and post it to the following address:
The Chairperson (Admissions),
KIIT School of Management,
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.ksom.ac.in .and filling up the application form and pay the application fee via the online link on the page via Credit/Debit card or online bank transfer and complete all the formalities online.
KIITEE 2016 Selection process
All the candidates who are deemed eligible would be called for the computer based online enterance exam KIITEE Management and the shortlisted candidates would be later called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
KIITEE 2016 Exam dates
|Last date of receiving completed forms||Last week of December, 2015
|KIITEE 2016 Test Date||Second week of January, 2016|
|KIITEE 2016 Results||Third week of January, 2016|
(Liable to change)
JEMAT 2016 - The West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) conducts the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) as Anenterance exam for admission into its Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Administration (MHA) AICTE approved PG diploma Programmes that’s offered by the management private and government Institutions of the State. The test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines stated by AICTE in pursuance of the Supreme Court Judgment’s.
JEMAT 2016 Exam Summary
|Managed by||West Bengal University Of Technology (WBUT)|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates need to be a graduate in any field|
|Last date of Application (Tentative)||June last week|
|Exams held in||July 1st week|
|Results out in||July 2nd week|
|Application Fees (liable to change)||600 INR for General Category
300 INR for SC/ST/OB
|Official address||West Bengal University of Technology
BF-142, Sector-I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700064
JEMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who aspire to take admission in JEMAT should ensure that they possess a graduate degree in Arts/ Commerce/Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Medical /Dental /Agriculture or any other professional course from a recognized university. Those candidates who are currently appearing for their Final semester of graduation are also considered eligible to appy but they should be able to produce their results by the month of September of the respective year. Also the candidate’s nationality has to be Indian.
JEMAT 2016 Application Form
The candidate s can fill in the JEMAT application form in 4 simple steps. The breakup is given below.
Step 1: Registration: The candidate has to visit the official website to complete the registration process. This can be done by creating a valid user ID and password.
Step 2: Application form: The application form can be obtained both online as well as offline. Offline application form can be obtained by sending a DD in favour of WBUT-JEMAT payable at Kolkata separately in an envelope along with Student Handbook and Prospectus by paying the amount of INR 600 for general category and INR 300 for SC/ST/OBC category. The same can also be made avail of online via the official website after the registration process.
Step 3: Filling up the form: The candidates have to fill in the basic mandatory fields such as name, gender, Nationality, date of birth, parents/guardian details, educational qualifications, photograph, contact details and copies of the documents mentioned and applicable in the application form.
Step 4: Submission of form: Once the candidate has completed filling the form they have to submit it at the university with the application fees in the form of DD (only if the form is downloaded) on the afore mentioned address.
JEMAT 2016 Exam Pattern
The JEMAT is an objective multiple choice test which consists of 3 sections namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. The exam consists of 100 questions overall that will have to be completed in 120 minutes a.k.a 2 hours. There is a negative marking scheme of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
The breakup is given below
JEMAT 2016 Results
After the conduction of the examination the results of the same will be announced by the second week of July and candidates can view the same by visiting the official website of West Bengal University Of Technology and those candidates who clear JEMAT will be called for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) After which a centralized counseling process will be held by the third week of July for shortlisted students for the allotment of colleges
HP CMAT 2016 - The Himachal Pradesh University business school conducts Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test HPCMAT as an entrance test into their MBA course. Those who clear this test will be selected for the course as this is one of the selection criteria. All students who want to perceive MBA Course form colleges located in Himachal Pradesh can apply for it as soon as Himachal Pradesh University declares it official notice for applicants. Any candidate who have completed its bachelors can apply for it i. e. applicant form any stream is eligible.
|HP CMAT 2016 Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||HP CMAT|
|Conducting authority||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
|Exam Stream||MBA Entrance Exam|
HP CMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who wants to appear for this particular test should hold a bachelors degree of a university that is established by the law in India and should score a minimum of 50% marks or 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates. Those candidates who are currently appearing for their final bachelor degree examination can also apply as long as they satisfy the given eligibility condition at the time of admission.
Except for NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign National candidates/students, and serving/retired defense personnel, the maximum age bar for all PG courses is 26 years or 29 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
HP CMAT 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
HP CMAT 2016 syllabus will consist of questions from the following subjects or topics.
- English Comprehension
- Business environment
- Arithmetic Comprehension and Data Interpretation
HP CMAT 2016 Paper pattern
HPCMAT paper consists of objective questions consisting of 50 questions each from the 4 subjects that has to be completed in 3 hours.
HP CMAT 2016 Application Form
Those candidates who aspire to apply in this college can obtain the HP CMAT application form from the HP University office or other allied business schools on the payment of rs.500/- in cash or the candidate can download it via the official website hpubsshimla.org.The candidate needs to fill up the form precisely without any errors and send the filled application form along with other vital enclosures to the recommended address within the announced last date of receiving applications.
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL
SUMMER HILL, SHIMLA
HP CMAT 2016 Admission Process
The admission of the applicants will be made on the grounds of the merit list prepared based on HP CMAT conducted at various centres across India. Afterwhich the education board of HP will personally call the shortlisted candidates for counseling and GD/PI rounds. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall attainment.
VMAT 2016 is a common entrance exam that is conducted annually by the Vignan University; Guntur across Andhra Pradesh for admission into its BBM+MBA integrated programs in various specializations. Vignan University is deemed to be one of the best universities and is renowned for its quality engineering and management programs in Andhra Pradesh. Those candidates who aspire to get admission into any of their programs should first clear the VMAT entrance exam an on the basis of their performance on the written test the admission will be made.
VMAT 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Vignan Management Aptitude test|
|Commonly known as||VMAT|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate|
|Conducting Authority||Vignan University|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
VMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to give the test must pass in a Intermediate or its equivalent (MPC/BiPC /MEC/CEC ) scoring a minimum of 60% aggregate marks to be eligible to appear for the VMAT test. Those candidates who are appearing or have appeared for qualifying examination and are awaiting results are also considered eligible to apply.
VMAT 2016 Application Form
There are two modes of registration for application forms and interested candidates can make avail of either as per their preference.
Director- Admissions, Vignan University, Vadlamudi,Guntur - 522 213 (A.P), Ph : +91 863 2118487, 88
Do ensure that the candidates write their name and address on the back of the DD.
VMAT 2016 Paper Pattern
The language of the paper will be English and will be segregated into 3 sect ions namely English, Reasoning and Aptitude. The exam will be of objective type and will consist of 100 multiple choice questions with 4 options and each correct answer carries a mark and there is no negative marking. The exam will last for 2 hours. The breakup is enumerated below:
VMAT 2016 Admission Procedure
The admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in the VMAT examination and the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored on VMAT and qualifying exams. Those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called in for counseling and GD/PI.
VMAT 2016 Exam Dates
|Issue/download of VMAT 2016 application forms||Last week of December, 2015
|Last date for receipt of application||Second week of March, 2016|
|VMAT 2016 test date||Third week of March, 2016|
|VMAT 2016 Results||Third week of April, 2016|
VITEEE 2016 - Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University conducts the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) annually for over a decade as an entrance examination into the degree courses at its campus. VIT is labeled as one of the top 10 engineering institutes in India and over the years it has created an identity of its own by offering quality engineering education in various disciplines. Through the VITEEE the institute judges the comprehensive understanding in the field of engineering and technology.
VITEEE 2016 Exam summary
|Exam name||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||VITEEE|
|Exam type||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam category||University level|
|Conducting Institute||VIT university|
VITEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in applying have to ensure that they have cleared 10+2 from a recognized Board or Intermediate or Two-Year Pre university examination that’s conducted via a recognized board or High school certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced (A) level general Certificate Education (GCE) Examination and should have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology or 50% aggregate marks in case of SC/ST candidates and those candidate’s from Northeast and Jammu Kashmir.
VITEEE 2016 Selection Procedure
After the conduction and attemption of the exam the candidates will be qualified as per their rank scores and these shortlisted candidates will be called in for the counseling procedures.
VITEEE 2016 Paper pattern
There are a total of 160 questions divided into 4 sections each section carrying around 40 questions. All the questions will be of objective type and all the questions will be mostly from the state Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus. The questions will be followed by 4 alternative answers and the candidates have to choose the correct answer and click on the same. There won’t be any negative marking awarded and the question paper will be in English itself.
VITEEE 2016 Application Form
The VITEEE 2016 application form is available both online as well as offline and candidates can make avail of either of the two as per their preference.
Mode 1: Online
Candidates can fill and submit the forms online via 6 simple steps
- Registration: The candidate has to firstly register themselves via the official online website
- Conformation of password: after the registration process a password and id will be generated that the candidate has to confirm in order to fill in the application form
- Filling up of the online application: the candidates have to then proceed with filling up of the application form with valid details. Do note that the fields marked with (*) are mandatory and are necessary to be filled.
- Selection of payment: the candidate can select the mode of payment either via the online gateway or via DD.
- Photograph/Signature upload: The candidate needs to upload soft copies of their scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Downloading the filled up application form: The candidate has to download the filled out application form and send the confirmation page to the university.
Applications are also made available st certain select post offices so candidates can go there and collect them. Candidates can also write to the University with an application request letter or can purchase the forms at the university counter.
VITEEE 2016 Application fees
- The VITEEE 2016 application fees for purchasing the form online is Rs. 940 and the fees for applying offline is Rs.990 (approx.)
- The application fee for NRI Candidates is 50 USD.
- Modes of payment:
- Online: the payment can be made online via Net banking/Debit Card/ Credit card or DD mode
- Offline: The candidates can pay offline via a DD drawn in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore to the address of Admissions Officer,VIT University, Vellore.
VITEEE 2016 Exam dates
|Start sale of Application Form||1st week of December, 2015
|Last date for receipt of online application||2nd week March, 2016|
|Online slot booking||2nd and 3rd week March, 2016|
|Test date||2nd and 3rd week, Apri, 2016|
|Result||4th week April, 2016|
VITEEE 2016 Counseling ProcessAfter the candidates give the tests and the results are published with the All India Rank of VITEEE the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their merit and those shortlisted candidates will be called in for counseling that’s conducted at Vellore and Chennai.
VITEEE 2016 Contact information
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: + 91-416-220 2125, 220 2168
Fax: +91-416-224 5544, 224 5766