UP Board Intermediate 12th Class Exam Date Sheet 2016


Uttar Pradesh HSC Exam commonly known for its UP Board Intermediate 12th Class Exam Date Sheet 2016. This Exam is conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad once in a year. UP HSC Exam is held in the month of March every year for all candidates. Those candidates who have applied for the examination can download their admit card from the website www.upmsp.nic.in. The Exam will be from 7.30 am to 10.45 am and from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm respectively. Students around 30 lakhs appeared for the UP Board class 12th intermediate exams at various centers across the state this year. UP Board will announce the result of the exam and it is estimated to be in the month of May, 2016. Applicants will get complete details about the exam schedule and time in the table given below:

UP Board Class 12th Time Table 2015-2016

Date Day Timing - 07:30 to 10:45 a.m. Timing - 02:00 to 05:15 p.m.
Subject Subject
19-Feb-15 Thursday Military Science-I Hindi- I, General Hindi-I
20-Feb-15 Friday Home Science-I Pali, Arabic, Persian -I
21-Feb-15 Saturday Economics -I, Economics and Commercial Geography- I (Economics)


Advertisements
Hindi- II, General Hindi-II
23-Feb-15 Monday Vocal Music, Instrumental Music & Dance Arts - I Psychology, Educational and Logical Science - I
24-Feb-15 Tuesday Economics -II, Economics and Commercial Geography- II (Economics) Physics - I, Business Organization and Communication - I
25-Feb-15 Wednesday Agricultural Crop science - II, Drawing - I Psychology, Educational and Logical Science -II
26-Feb-15 Thursday Painting (Drafting), Painting (Technical) -I, Sculpting - I Physics - II, Business Organization and Communication - II
27-Feb-15 Friday Agricultural Botany - II (Agriculture Part - I), History - I ( Crop science - Only for Vocational Part- I ) Wood crafts, Crafts book and Sewing - I, General Basic Subject -I
28-Feb-15 Saturday Military Science-II Chemistry - I, Ledger Account and Accountancy - I
2-Mar-15 Monday Agricultural Physics and Climate - III ( (agriculture for part -I ), Social Science - I Wood crafts, Crafts book and Sewing - II, General Basic Subject -II
3-Mar-15 Tuesday Vocal music, Instrumental Music & Dance Arts - II Chemistry - II, Ledger Account and Accountancy - II
4-Mar-15 Wednesday Human Science-I


Advertisements
Adikoshn element - I
9-Mar-15 Monday Human Science-II, Agricultural Engineering - IV (Agriculture Part- I ) Biology - I, Industrial Organization - I
10-Mar-15 Tuesday Urdu - I , Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Marathi, Assami, Odia, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Nepali Agriculture Animal Science -VIII, (Agriculture Part - 2 )
11-Mar-15 Wednesday Drawing -II, Sculpture - II Biology - II, Industrial Organization - II
12-Mar-15 Thursday Home Science- II, Agricultural Mathematics and Primary Statistics- V Mathematics- I, Maths and Primary Statistics- I
13-Mar-15 Friday History- II, Crop Science- II, Commercial - I Adikoshn element - II
14-Mar-15 Saturday Sanskrit- I Mathematics- II, Maths and Primary Statistics- II
16-Mar-15 Monday Civics- I Principle of Insurance and Behavior- I, Fruit and Food Preservation, Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- I. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)
17-Mar-15 Tuesday Sociology- II English- I
18-Mar-15 Wednesday Civics- II Computer- I, Principle of Insurance and Behavior- I, Fruit and Food Preservation, Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- II. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)
19-Mar-15 Thursday Urdu- II, Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science- IX
( Only for Agriculture-II)
English- II
20-Mar-15 Friday Geography- I Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- III. (There was only for vocational education class- I)
21-Mar-15 Saturday Sanskrit- II Science of Agricultural Chemistry- X (Only for Agriculture- II), Computer- II, Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Tecnology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- IV. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)
23-Mar-15 Monday Geography- II Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- V. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)



Categories:

Facebook Comments